Our Favorite Festive Holiday Chia Pudding Recipes
It's time for some holiday chia cheer! We've gathered our current favorite (and easy-to-make) festive Chia Pudding Recipes here to help celebrate the most wonderful time of the year!
Dark Chocolate Peppermint Chia Pudding
Bring festive flavor to our Dark Chocolate Chia Pudding Mix with the addition of wintry peppermint. We’ll be having this treat all season long, how about you?
- 1 bag Mamma Chia Dark Chocolate Chia Pudding Mix
- 2 1/2 cups milk of choice
- Peppermint simple syrup
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
Prepare your Chia Pudding Mix with milk of choice. Prepare peppermint simple syrup by combining granulated sugar, water and peppermint extract in a small saucepan over medium heat and bringing to.a soft boil and cooking and stirring until the sugar is dissolved. Transfer that mixture a glass bowl to cool to room temperature. Once cool, stir together with prepared chia pudding and refrigerate overnight. Top with whipped cream, dark chocolate shavings, and crushed peppermint (optional).
Eggnog Chia Pudding
Snow day vibes! Silky, creamy eggnog gets a healthful boost from chia with our easy Vanilla Bean Chia Pudding Mix.
- 1 bag of Mamma Chia Vanilla Bean Chia Pudding Mix
- 2 1/2 cups eggnog of choice
Simply stir together and refrigerate overnight. Top with whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon (optional). Enjoy!
Festive Chia Pudding (for Glowing Skin)
Glow like a Christmas tree. With ample antioxidants, collagen, and healthy fats, this chia pudding made from our friends at Ultima Replenisher and @bodyblissbyjess might have you glowing from the inside out!
- 1/4 cup Mamma Chia Organic Chia Seeds
- 1 packet Ultima Replenisher Strawberry Kiwi Beauty Collagen + Electrolytes Mix
- 1 cup nondairy milk of choice
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- Coconut whip or coconut yogurt
- Crushed almonds
- More pomegranate seeds!